Borage seed oil
A rich natural source of omega-6 fatty acids, this oil not only helps to soothe sensitive skin but it also helps to regulate the immune system and fight inflammation which is helpful in the natural treatment of arthritis and joint pain.
Borage Seed Oil is helpful for:
- Improving skin and coat health
- Relieving dry, itchy skin
- Inflammatory conditions such as arthritis
- Immune support
Our Borage Seed Oil is unrefined and cold-pressed locally from New Zealand grown seed.
Directions for use:
- Drip into mouth or add to food.
- For cats use 1ml per 5kg; small dogs 1ml per 5kg; large dogs 2ml per 15kg.
- Unopened store below 20°c. Once opened, store in fridge.
If the application fails to alleviate the condition being treated, seek veterinary advice.